Dell Inspiron i14R-1761MRB 14.1-Inch Laptop (Mars Black)
SEE THE PRODUCT HERE...
- 2.13GHz Intel Pentium Core i3-330M processor with 3MB cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz
- 500GB, 5400 RPM hard drive; 8x Dual-Layer DVD+/-RW Drive
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics and 14-inch High-Definition WLED
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit) operating system
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 14.1 x 18.9 inches ; 8.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B003LPUYH0
- Item model number: i14R-1761MRB
Amazon.com Product DescriptionThe nimble little Inspiron 14 laptop redefines how much fun can fit into a system in this category. This 14-inch laptop packs the latest tech with Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of memory, and a 500GB hard drive. Whether you are creating your own music or video, watching your favorite HD movie, emailing, surfing the web, downloading or organizing your pictures, this little laptop travels well, looks great and handles your needs for years to come.
Rich features and great value.
With a 14-inch HD widescreen, integrated graphics and a CD/DVD burner, this Inspiron 14 packs a lot of entertainment options into a highly mobile package.
Lightweight Heavy Hitter
Slim and light, this stylish Inspiron 14 is a heavyweight when it comes to performance.
7-in-1 Media Card Reader
Easily hook up digital devices and seamlessly transfer music, movies, pictures and more.
Power through multitasking and everyday tasks with a new Intel Core i3 processor.
4GB of memory provides even more overhead, for handling today's memory-hungry applications.
A Great View
The 14-inch, high-definition widescreen display is perfect for watching movies or surfing your favorite sites.
You can use the HDMI port for a little something extra--connect to your HDTV for the full high-def viewing experience.
Plenty of Room
Store up to 142,000 images--and everything else--with a large 500GB hard drive.
All About Connections
A Dell Wi-Fi card allows you to access the Internet from any hotspot and stay connected with your favorite sites and people. If you need a little more bandwidth connect via 10/100 Ethernet.
Stay in Touch
A built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam gives you the freedom to chat with your friends and family.
This machine is backed by Dell's one-year limited hardware warranty, along with 24/7 phone support.
You can even watch, pause, rewind, and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.
|Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.|
|Enjoy your favorite videos and music with Windows Media Player.|
- Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
- Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
- Setting up a home network and connecting to printers and devices is easier than ever.
- Windows 7 Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
- Connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy.
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Watch your favorite DVD movies.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
New in Windows 7, Jump Lists take you right to the documents, pictures, songs, or websites you turn to each day. To open a Jump List, just right-click a program icon on the Windows 7 taskbar. (You'll also find them on the Start menu.) What you see in a Jump List depends entirely on the program. The Jump List for Internet Explorer 8 shows frequently-viewed websites. Windows Media Player 12 lists commonly-played tunes. Your Jump List missing a favorite? You can "pin" whatever files you like there. Jump Lists don't just show shortcuts to files. Sometimes they also provide quick access to commands for things like composing new e‑mail messages or playing music.
Improved Windows Taskbar
In Windows 7 you can "pin" favorite programs anywhere on the taskbar for easy access. Not crazy about the icon lineup? Now you can rearrange them any way you like by clicking and dragging. Finally, there are new ways to preview windows. Point to a taskbar icon to see a thumbnail preview of open files or programs. Then, move your mouse over a thumbnail to preview the window full-screen. You can even close windows from the thumbnail previews--a big time saver.
Ever need to cut through a cluttered desktop and quickly focus on a single window? Just click a pane and give your mouse a shake. Every open window except that one instantly disappears. Jiggle again--and your windows are back.